Travelling is a fun activity. We all love to travel. We travel various places in order to get away from our hasty and busy life. Everyone gets tired of the everyday monotonous life. We all travel to get pleasure and get refreshed. Travelling is essential to all. It helps in reducing the tension and makes people happy. People get new experience and knowledge from their travel. Some people love to travel in a group whereas some people love to travel alone. Travelling in a group gives us the feeling of safety and security. Travelling alone gives the feeling of freedom responsible
Mostly we don’t meet with the problem when we are in city areas. The problem starts arising as we start moving off route. No one can predict when the problem arrives. It comes when it wants. Problems may differ as per the places we go. The travel is uncertain it may or may not arise during the trip. So it is better to take precautions before travelling. We should always travel with your family, friends, colleagues, etc. We may not find a travel partner for our every journey. If travelling with a travel partner is not possible then it is better to travel along with a guide or search any other travel companion.
Travelling alone may create various problems like:
1. We can get attacked by the wild animals when we travel alone along the dense forest. If we travel in a group or with travel partner there is less chance of animal attacking us. In case if we get attacked there will be the companion to help us. But if we travel alone no one will be there for help. So it is better to travel with the travel companion.
2. We can get serious health problems like acute mountain sickness, HACE, HAPE, etc when we travel in the high altitude (when we go for trekking and mountain climbing).
3. We can get a serious injury that can lead us to death.
4. We can get stuck in some dangerous problems.
5. We may lose our way.
6. In some destinations, we can get kidnapped by the local rebellions as captive,
7. We can get robbed, etc.
8. Hospitals may not be available in the off routes minor health problems can become fatal. If there is no one to care about.
The movie 127 hours (based on the true story of Aron Lee Ralston) directed by Danny Boyle also insists the traveller not to travel alone. Aron is the survivor from a canyoneering accident. He fell into a crevice in southeastern Utah. His hand stuck in the boulder. He then tried to get his right hand out of it but couldn’t. With a dull pocketknife, he cut off his right forearm to free it from the boulder. He had been trapped there for five days and seven hours. He wouldn’t have to cut his forearm had he gone for the trek with a companion. So, we should always inform our family member and friends where we are travelling. We should always search a travel partner. It is the inspiring real-life story. Everyon